STAINLESS MAN


I have been disturbed in my heart/inner man to write on these article "The Stainless Man".
I was on my way to church one sunday morning, dressed in my good looking shirt and trousers, costly sandals to match, while admiring me was my friends who were of the opinion that I was going to church for something else not for God, (*smiles)...I got stained on my footwear by the muddy waters on the street as a result of the rain that had fell overnight. And I looked down at my footwear thinking of where to get water to wash off the dirt, right there and then, my innerman said to me, "you are trying to form cleanliness while your I am stained with dirt and you are yet to wash it off", hmmmmmmm I just left the dirt on my sandals and raced down to church in a bid to get my spiritman cleaned (rededication)...

With that done, how many of us are yet to wash off the dirt on our spiritual lives, many overlook these little dirt thinking its something God can overlook, some are out there with the best of clothings on, while their spiritman is stained. We have the effontry to even hit someone who ever steps on you not to talk of stained you yet you can go to the presence of God with a stained spirit, how do you expect him to take a look at you, if only you would go back to him for a cleaner wash with the blood of the lamb. There is no better time to wash off the dirt than "Now". It has been laid in my heart that as much as we try to get clean on the outside, we should be conscious of our spirit man so as not to make it dirty too. With that stainless man, we have the freedom to get anything we ask of our heavenly father. (1 corinthians 10vs12) let's be vigilant in our dealings...God Bless us all Shalom

Ogunleye Victor David (Sir Vyck)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken and Tinz acquires new outlet

EXPLANATIONS YOU DON'T OWE ANYONE

LIFE IS NOT AS IT SEEMS