PUSH...

The Push...

Right through my physical growth process, I ostracized my mind from the possibility of achieving great things. I accepted that greatness was for a sect ordained by the creator and is automatically achieved by just being a part of the few chosen. My environment definitely registered that I couldn't be part of such sect. But just last year, the eyes of mind was opened to possibilities, I left the darkness of doom to seeing ability in myself. Just as you feel happy for me right now,so I did for myself assuming that was all there is to achieve success. I gathered all the energy
I had to start taking baby steps but in giant strides, but my baby steps never reach a teen-success not to talk of an adult-success. I started projects with a goal of achieving success but end up with results of abandoning them to pick up another to be abandoned. My mind sang a dirge on unending failure,I loured in confusion seeking desperate answers that will give out the way out. After searching through the curved corners of my heart,
vying through the different life experiences I fed my eyes with, I found a key element that can lure me out of the menace that has turn itself to an insurgent in my life.
The Push! That was what I lacked. I lacked perseverance, I gave up too easily. I assumed that success should only be achieved at one trial, I refused to try again when I fell. I forgot that challenges are bound to happen in any venture and that there is not success in  accepting failure through defeat from a challenge. Only if I had persevered a little more, if I had pushed a little future, if I had examine my failure and developed another strategy to deal with it,I wouldn't have been a success drop out. This is what we should all learn if we want to achieve any success at all.
The push must most importantly come from inside you and it is also pertinent that you surround yourself with pushers. The people around you shouldn't be those that will discourage any step you want to take, you should interact with solution finders, people of great insight and productive minds. It is better to have just one friend or associate that is a pusher than to have 99 people who do nothing but discourage you.
There is absolutely nothing in this world that can’t work for you, it will definitely work if you believe it can, be determined and be relentless in effort. God created the universe to make things work for us, so trust me, if you believe that it can’t work, it won't but if you can just see a possibility then it is possible. Train your mindset into success producing. You might have to face some discouragements here and there, people that will place a bet on your success, don't be moved just focus and keep pushing yourself from the inside. Be determined to make it work for all to see, their way might not be your way, we all have different views about life. The only hurdle of your vision coming to reality is you, your mindset and your will power. Life won’t present everything on a platter of gold for you. Good things will definitely come; you have to see it, believe it and achieve it.
Written by Sir Vick
Edited by Miss Oyedamola
#eraofchange

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLANATIONS YOU DON'T OWE ANYONE

Chicken and Tinz acquires new outlet

Dress anyhow, See Anyhow