IT MATTERS!

It matters!
In my recent interactions with a lot of believers,
I have heard many Christians say that it does not matter what I do, in as much  I am saved.
It does not matter what I wear, what matters is my heart.
It does not matter what I see, in as much it does not affect me.
It does not matter what I give to God, in as much as God understands.
It does not matter whether my best friend is an unbeliever, in as much as I remain in God.
It does not matter whether I drink alcohol or not, in as much as I don't get drunk.
It does not matter whether I attend church or not, since I am paying my tithes.
It does not matter if I sit at a club or work in a brewery, since I am not an harlot or an alcoholic.
It does not matter whether I commit sin or not, since I am born again, Christ has taken all my sins away, past, present or future.
My friend it does matter!
I know to you I may sound legalistic!
But the grace of God does not give us the liberty to do anything the way we like it, rather it constraints us to respond in a way that shows that we are grateful to him that save us on through his death, burial and resurrection.

It does matter where you sit because God expects you to glorify him in all you do.
It does matter what you wear because your action including your dressing reveals what is in your heart and your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
It does matter what you say because good water and bad water cannot come from the same fountain.
It does matter what you see because your eye is a door to your heart.
It does matter what song you listen to because the music you listen to influences you. Do not be deceived music is spiritual.
It does matter what people say about you because Jesus called you the light  of the world.
It does matter what you give because what you give is as important as why you give.
It does matter how you treat your spouse because God has placed a great value on your marriage.
It does matter how you treat other people because you cannot claim to know God and treat his creatures with disdain.
It does matter if you attend fellowship or not because the scripture has commanded us not to forsake the assembly of believers.
It does matter that you live in sin after you claim to have been saved because you continue to nail the son of God to the cross again and break his heart each time you commit a sin. Yes Jesus has saved you but your salvation is not a liberty to sin.
It does matter that your friends are unbelievers because you have been commanded not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
My friend it does matter how you live your life because your life either attracts people to Jesus or send them away from him.
It does matter to God, because you are his ambassadors here on earth. It does matter to the people who calls you children of God.
Therefore remember that everything you do matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken and Tinz acquires new outlet

EXPLANATIONS YOU DON'T OWE ANYONE

LIFE IS NOT AS IT SEEMS