WHEN I LOOK INTO THE MIRROR

WHEN I LOOK INTO THE MIRROR
When I look into the mirror,
I see a man stained with guilt, perpetually in sin,
Immersed in filth, certainly the most unworthy being,
When I look into the mirror,
I see a father depressed and oppressed,
Worthless as his wife said, up to no good, yes she yelled!
When I look in the mirror
I see a father, within him a drunk,
Broke, without an idea how his family feeds, his heart bleeds,
His soul weeps, and lady hope after tirelessly trying to reach him seem to have gone
To sleep,
When I look into the mirror,
I see a man, a failed husband, an excuse for a father, just another man,

When I look in the mirror,
I see a woman,that is everything outside what proverbs 31 describes,
She has deprived her heart of Gods word, walking in sin and shame, and has refused to seek the face of God,
When I look in the mirror,
I see a wife, as greedy as she is cunning,
Swindling her husband at every given opportunity,
Within her household she has created enmity,
I see a mother who doesn’t deserve to be called one because shes just another position in the household,
Yes!, I see a mother who is far too gone, with no idea  her family is under the yoke of a stronghold,
I see a mother, just another mother,

When I look in the mirror,
I see a guy engulfed by the world, without the faintest idea,
What the future might hold,
When I look in the mirror,
I see a guy who yields to temptation, whos obsession is devotion to toying with a girls emotion,
Dwelling in sin, the fornication,the masturbation, ermmm did you say something? I cant hear you
Over the screaming voices, the children, the lives, the terminations, the abortions he made his girlfriends have, oh does this soul even have hope for redemption,

When I look in the mirror,
I see a lady, who has refused to take caution,
Oh daddy , mummy come off it, we are a younger generation,
Easily swept off her feet by infatuation, attaching herself to every man that comes her way,
Yes! I prayed hes definitely the one,
Eventually he was just another wrong one,
When I look in the mirror,
I see girl, so loose with no sense of dignity,
More disturbed about loosing her phone than loosing her virginity,
Shes easily won over just buy her a shiner,
She loves anything that sparkles, her phone is a lot more private than her vagina,
She has lost her path,
Her morals have seemed to depart,
 I don’t know what you might try to say,
But shes definitely lost, its as clear as day,

When I look in the mirror,
I see a child ‘train up a child in the way he should go, when he grows up he would not depart from it,
That very scripture his mother was obsessed with it, she prayed with it,
Raised him with it, even sang him to sleep with it,
But this boy staring back at me had questions,
That needed answers and he would later find them in the wrong places,
This girl staring back at me had questions that needed answers
but she would later meet her friends that are as ignorant as she s for these answers,
when I look in the mirror i see a child just another child

when I look in the mirror,
I see a family with no sense of communication,
I see a community with every man for himself, I see division,
I see a government who choose to govern in corruption,
I see a country walking right in the wrong direction,
When I look in the mirror
I cant say cause I cant think,
I cant blink cause of the pain I see,
The old man was mugged and killed taking a stroll down the street,
The young girl was raped and beat because she ignored the hoodlum like her mother taught,
The children were kidnapped, had future their futures snatched whilst facing their education
Like they were supposed to,
All these and more in our country where are we supposed to run to,
When I look in the mirror
I see a people that need salvation,
I see a country that need transformation,
I see lives that need to be transformed,
The blind man said, I see what you cant,
I see the darkness closing in on the light,
My friend said,if only bloody tears could shed,
The Greenland would have turned red,
When I look in the mirror,
When I look in the mirror,
Anguish rushes into my soul,
Even the Christians are loosing sight of the goal,
When I look into the mirror,
I cant look no more,
Then I hear a soft voice,
Romans 12:2
Be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind
That ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God
                                                                                                           #BeInspired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken and Tinz acquires new outlet

EXPLANATIONS YOU DON'T OWE ANYONE

LIFE IS NOT AS IT SEEMS