MISCONCEPTION/ANGER

"I was in church sometime for a prayer meeting and as the prayer session was on, I was praying in the spirit and was carried away by my worshipping God within myself, the individual leading the prayer session noticed me as I did not respond to the prayer point he gave And he faced me and said "do you the devil recognises your education, or do you think conquering the devil is through speaking of grammars, besides you can't win the devil through drama" it was then I realised that he was actually reffering to me and I thought within myself " this individual has misconcepted (if any) my actions thinking I was actually playing and just decide not to obey the prayer point he was giving, some persons noticed me and I felt like I was been jugded or accused wrongly only if he knew what was on my mind, I thought I should let him know that I was actually praying and not playing?!. But then my mouth stayed silent and did according to the prayer point that he gave. 
A lot of us (people) have had experiences like this in various places, our homes, place of work, among friends, schools but what action do you take when it occurs, do you get annoyed and fight or you stay silent and be obedient. The bible made us to understand that Jesus Christ was also misconcepted when he told the people in the temple that he would destroy the temple and build it again in 3 days but the people thought he talked about about the physical temple which took forty six years to build (john 2 vs 19-21). That individual who has accused you without knowing your real intentions would always want to make your body go aflame, sometimes its their word against yours (that's if such individual us older than you are).
You must not be quick to react as it might result in a fight. You must stay or remain calm, Jesus remained silent even in the face of adversaries, when they used his words to bear false witness against him. When he was mocked, he remained silent. 
In every situation we face, we should not allow our body to do the thinking. Let's allow God in the situation, and he will save us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken and Tinz acquires new outlet

EXPLANATIONS YOU DON'T OWE ANYONE

LIFE IS NOT AS IT SEEMS