THE BROKEN VEIN THAT BROKE THE VEIL

By Miss Eunice O.
‘Who is worthy to open the book?’ Every hands jammed in a hook‘Who will go?’ Every lips went on hold, John wept so much Then ‘the Root of David’ stood thereof 

Voluntarily, the burden, He went forth,
To bear and seven seals He loose thereon
In a twinkling He could call Legions
But never did, silence He was
Spat on Him, slaps on
He prayed instead for their wrought
The strikes and thunders
Both stirred their ‘wonder’
The darkness clouded, length and breath of the earth
The first, last of its kind
The one thick inch,
Veil did tear.
A free entrance it gave
You and I today
Blood for atonement,
Dripping from His sides
Water of healing,
Tugged from his
battered sides
Gave life, lips cannot mention
The lost treasure, the blood did restore
Gloss refined ONE
The one’s footstool we adore
His grounds, practically we worship
If not for HIM…
‘Your faith is also in vain’ Paul said.
Indeed, it was HIM that broke the veil
His love for me never fades
His sufferings signifies my life
In Him, I found my need
He paid the full price of my life
The stripes He bore, my healing it did bring
Unmerited love my soul now ring
Condemnation not, I now see
My unjust became just; overruled sin
No other words can qualify
The burdens He lifted at Calvary
No other names can He be called
Than The Lion of the Tribe
He conquered death
His nail-scarred feet trampled on sickness
Reversed curse,
Blessing He brought
Nail-scarred hands gave me a new song
My mouth can tell it all
My pen can write it all
About the BROKEN VEIN that BROKE the Veil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken and Tinz acquires new outlet

EXPLANATIONS YOU DON'T OWE ANYONE

LIFE IS NOT AS IT SEEMS